You are here:
Procedures for converting a foreign driver’s license to a Vietnamese driver’s license

Driving a vehicle in Vietnam, both Vietnamese nationals and foreigners must possess either a Vietnamese driver’s license or an IDP (International Driving Permit) as per the guidelines of the 1968 Vienna Convention[1]. In addition, IAA international driving licenses and other varieties are not valid in Vietnam. Because of that, individuals who possess foreign driver’s licenses…

Read article
Outward investment activity reports that the Investor shall make

Outward investment activity means an investor transferring investment capital from Vietnam to a foreign country, the Investor uses profit obtained from such investment capital to carry out outward investment activities in the foreign country. The Investor in Vietnam besides complying with the laws of the countries or territories that receive investment, also complies with the…

Read article
Declaration and payment of foreign contractor tax

Vietnam has become a vibrant market for technology companies, advertising agencies, and diverse service providers such as music, film, cloud storage, images, etc. The promising outlook of the Vietnamese market is increasingly driving service providers to aim for long-term commitment, but along with that comes the requirement for transparency regarding tax declaration and income in…

Read article
Type of enterprises in Vietnam

According to the current Law on Enterprise, Vietnam has 05 types of enterprises including: One-member limited-liability company, Multiple-member limited liability company, Joint-stock company, Sole proprietorships, and Partnerships. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages, so depending on the needs of the individual and organization wish to establish will choose the appropriate type. This table below will generalize the characteristics of different types…

Read article
Some notices when investors want to bring their family go to investment country – Vietnam (series 3)

13. What applications do investor’s children need to prepare to move to Vietnam school? – Admission application which signed by parents; – Resume summary; – Copy and Vietnamese translation of necessary certificates (evidence or confirmation from the competent and authority of the country sending the training is required); – Transcript or school confirmation of academic…

Read article
Some notices when investors want to bring their family go to investment country – Vietnam (Series 2)

Continuing Series 1 – Some notices when investors want to bring their family go to investment country – Vietnam, foreign investors and NTLaw will further explore the aspects related to foreign investors engaging in business activities in Vietnam. 7. Agency, processing time for procedures of granting Business Registration Certificate? – After preparing the application, investors…

Read article