– Admission application which signed by parents;
– Resume summary;
– Copy and Vietnamese translation of necessary certificates (evidence or confirmation from the competent and authority of the country sending the training is required);
– Transcript or school confirmation of academic results from previous classes (plus a Vietnamese translation with authentic evidence);
– Health certificate (issued by a competent medical agency before entering in Vietnam and must not be older than 6 months);
– Photo sized 4x6cm (taken no more than 6 months from the date of application).
– In the first case: if you rent individual house or apartment in city:
You don’t need to care about this procedure, because the person directly managing and operating the accommodation establishment (collectively called the lessors) will declare temporary residence with the police of the commune, ward, town or police station where the accommodation establishment within 12 hours (for other areas), within 24 hours (for remote areas) from the time the foreigner arrives at the accomodation facility.
– In the second case: if you buy apartment or individual houses in housing construction investment projects:
When buying an apartment or individual house in an area where investment is allowed, investors need to pay attention to the quantity they own and the term of ownership. Accordingly, investors can only own no more than 30% number of apartments in an apartment building; If it is an individual house or a townhouse, in an area with a population equivalent to a ward-level administrative unit, no more than 250 houses can be owned. The ownership termination is not more than 50 years from the date of issuance of the Certificate and can be extended
As for registering temporary and residence registration in the owner place, the law is not obligation for owner (investors) to declare.
Foreigner are registered health insurance when they are in these cases:
– That is an employee with an indefinite term; with a term of 3 months or more;
– Is an unprofessional person working in a commune, ward or town;
– Foreigners whose names are listed in the household registration book or temporary residence book in Vietnam.
Therefore, the investors and relative over 18 years of age is not eligible of registering health insurance. Unless investor’s spouse is employee in the company, organization, your spouse will be registered by the employer.
For the children under 18 years of age, they only buy health insurance when they receive scholarships from the Vietnamese state budget will participate in health insurance and paid by the agency, organization or unit granting the scholarship. Opposite, they won’t able to take part in the health insurance in Vietnam.
– The answer for question is still available if you previously subscribed to the original network’s international roaming service. When you arrive in Vietnam, you just need to reinstall and turn on international roaming mode. Then your phone will automatically receive signals from carries in Vietnam. However, the fees used for communication and data for foreign SIM cards will be relatively high.
– But if you use an international SIM card (also known as a tourist SIM), the answer maybe that it can’t be used in Vietnam. Because this type will specify an area and country that you can use. If you use an international SIM card that doesn’t include the Vietnam country, the phone will not receive signal because it isn’t in the correct operating area.
– Therefore, if investors and your relatives live in Vietnam for permanently, you need to buy a local SIM card which is both convenient for communication, use data, easily register as well as the fees will be cheaper than using a foreign SIM card or an international SIM card. The three largest Vietnamese phone providers, including: Viettel, MobiFone and Vinaphone.
– Local SIM cards in Vietnam are incredibly affordable. For just $5, you can purchase a SIM card that comes with 2 GBs of mobile data. If you are looking for a monthly data plan, you can acquire 28 GBs of mobile data for just $6. The Internet is often included in the rent of apartments in Vietnam. If not, you can buy data from the phone providers.
Vietnam transport provides a wide range of affordable options, including buses, taxis, motorbikes, cars or bikes. It always ensures convenient and efficient to go throughout the city.
First option is buses. This transport is the cheaper way with ticket cost as low as $0.25 for local buses within the city. But you need to consult in advance the route of each bus, and the number of buses you will get on and off at each station. Otherwise, you may go past the route you want to reach. You can search the route and number of buses for this link: http://buyttphcm.com.vn/RouteFinding
Second option is motorbikes and cars. For this option, we divide two cases, as follow:
– If you book the car or motorbike service, the fees will depend on the route which you need to go;
– If you rent or buy the car/motorbike, you have to pay attention to your driver’s license. In the situation which you are issued the drivers’ license by the authorized of home country, you need to convert your driver’s license to comply with the provisions of Vietnamese law, unless Vietnam and the country issuing the driver’s license are both members of an international treaty and international treaties have different regulations (in case you were previously issued a driver’s license). Other situation is you don’t have a driver’s license or your driver’s license not suitable to your transportation which you want to drive, you must register for a course and take a new driver’s license test corresponding to the type of vehicle you want to use.
Final option is bikes. You can purchase a second-hand bicycle for as little as $25. Or you can buy a new bicycle, ranging from $80 for affordable option, $120 for decent mountain bikes to $200 or more for high-quality road bikes.
– Application for study and testing to issue a driver’s license
– Copy of passport with more than 6 months validity and temporary residence card
– Driver’s health certificate issued by a competent medical facility according to regulations
 Article 33 Law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam 2014
 Article 119, Article 159.2, Article 161.2 Housing Law 2014
 Article 1, Article 3.15, Article 5 Decree 146/2008/NĐ-CP
 Article 7 Circular 12/2017/TT-BGTVT and Article 1.5 Circular 38/2019/TT-BGTVT
 Article 9 Circular 12/2017/TT-BGTVT