3 Tháng Mười Một, 2023

How do we register health insurance in Vietnam for investor’s relative?[1]

Foreigner are registered health insurance when they are in these cases:

– That is an employee with an indefinite term; with a term of 3 months or more;

– Is an unprofessional person working in a commune, ward or town;

– Foreigners whose names are listed in the household registration book or temporary residence book in Vietnam.

Therefore, the investors and relative over 18 years of age is not eligible of registering health insurance. Unless investor’s spouse is employee in the company, organization, your spouse will be registered by the employer.

For the children under 18 years of age, they only buy health insurance when they receive scholarships from the Vietnamese state budget will participate in health insurance and paid by the agency, organization or unit granting the scholarship. Opposite, they won’t able to take part in the health insurance in Vietnam.

Explore additional contents about investing in Vietnam for investor:

– What are the conditions for my child to transfer school to study in Vietnam?

– What types of temporary residence card for my relatives?

– What types of temporary residence card for investors?

[1] Article 1, Article 3.15, Article 5 Decree 146/2008/NĐ-CP

Share this post:

Discover more articles