3 Tháng Mười Một, 2023

What are the conditions for my child to transfer school to study in Vietnam?[1]

When your child under 18 years of age is granted the temporary residence card to visit relatives, you need to have these conditions to transfer school for your child:

Firstly, certificate conditions. The investor must provide diplomas and graduation certificates with an educational level equivalent to the educational level in Vietnam

 Secondly, healthy conditions. Before registering to study at school, your child will have a health check before enrolling. If your children suffer from dangerous social or infectious disease, they are returned to the home country. On the other hand, if your children have common diseases, they will be treated within 3 months. After the allowed time, if their health hasn’t recovered, they will be forced to return to your home country.

Thirdly, age conditions. When applying to study in Vietnam will be granted an extension of 3 years compared to the prescribed age for each level of education.

Finally, learning language. When enrolling the Vietnam school, your children will learn the subject by Vietnamese. If your children don’t know Vietnamese, they will have to go through the preparatory Vietnamese language training program. Preparatory study time is regulated based on the Vietnamese language proficiency requirements of each level and student, but doesn’t exceed 01 school year. When completing the program, they will their proficiency tested before entering the main course.

Explore additional contents about investing in Vietnam for investor:

What types of temporary residence card for my relatives?

What does the application for the temporary residence card to visit relatives include?

[1] Chapter 4 Decision 51/2002/QĐ-BGDĐT

Share this post:

Discover more articles