3 Tháng Mười Một, 2023

What applications do investor’s children need to prepare to move to Vietnam school?[1]

– Admission application which signed by parents;

– Resume summary;

– Copy and Vietnamese translation of necessary certificates (evidence or confirmation from the competent and authority of the country sending the training is required);

– Transcript or school confirmation of academic results from previous classes (plus a Vietnamese translation with authentic evidence);

– Health certificate (issued by a competent medical agency before entering in Vietnam and must not be older than 6 months);

– Photo sized 4x6cm (taken no more than 6 months from the date of application).

Explore additional contents about investing in Vietnam for investor:

What are the conditions for my child to transfer school to study in Vietnam?

What types of temporary residence card for my relatives?

[1] Article 15 Decision 51/2002/QĐ-BGDĐT and Article 1.5 Circular 50/2021/TT-BGDĐT

Share this post:

Discover more articles